2014kx365

2014kx365

Sunday 26 October 2014

Day298/365 Bath Skyline parkrun

Parkrun organises free weekly 5km timed runs around the world, encouraging people of  every ability to come and take part. Bath Skyline Parkrun  is held at Free a Fields, North Road/ Claverton Down, Bath organised and ran totally by volunteers every Saturday morning at 9am.
Bath Parkrun starts in a clearing following a narrow path and up a flight of about 30 steps if you get caught with the crowd it is hard to find your pace until your at the top of the steps and there is room to overtake and the field thins out. Tried to push myself a bit this week but my legs felt very heavy, I felt tired and it was a slog to run I wasn't bouncing. However managed to get myself a Parkrun PB coming 38th of 134 runners in a time of 24:11 minutes.

www.justgiving.com/2014kx365jimbarron

No comments:

Post a Comment